"Happy Valentines Day honey, I arranged your funeral for you!" Can we say bizarre and horrible advertising? I stumbled upon this ad on Pinterest and just had to share with you guys. First, for kicks and giggles, and secondly to show just how bizarre and un-creative advertising can be sometimes.
I mean, come on! Who the heck would want to present such a gift to his significant other on Valentines Day? Is this realistic at all? Let’s see if we can come up with some of our own taglines for a funeral home to use in their Valentines Day campaigns. How about if we used the tagline, “If you had no idea what to get her for valentines day, then maybe you should start arranging your own funeral!”
No I’m just kidding, but really though. Is there a way we could give this ad a creative and at the same time, sane tagline?
- superheroesunite reblogged this from raadafyouni
- paradeofdinosaurs reblogged this from raadafyouni
- hopecangetuanywhere reblogged this from raadafyouni
- vcrizzle reblogged this from jimblings and added:
- jimblings reblogged this from raadafyouni and added:
- steamrollnfloyd likes this
- piperxgates reblogged this from raadafyouni
- piperxgates likes this
- krupskaya reblogged this from raadafyouni
- raadafyouni posted this